Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sending SMS using AT Commands via GSM Modem/GSM Phone (receiving SMS-updated)

SMS Server VB Classic version

THE FULL SEND AND RECEIVED SMS SERVER with  complete Source Codes for developers are available to purchase.
.NET version is also available 
Feel free to contact me at the addresses and links below:
Demo:
This a sample how to send SMS using AT Commands like in Hyper Terminal via GSM Modem or compatible GSm phone attatched to the PC Comport or USB port..
For this sample i used Huawei E160 GSM/HSDPA/GPRS modem..
demonstrate how to use MSComm Control in VB6 in order to send data to the GSM Modem
TODO:
this code may not work with other modem so better check your modem's specs and manual
check your modem's settings (baud Rate,RtsHold,HandShake, etc .and comport number in order to run this project..
Good NEWS:
java and php version will out this month..
THE FULL SEND AND RECEIVED SMS SERVER with  complete Source Codes for developers are available to purchase.
Feel free to contact me at the addresses and links below:
feel free to use and improved my sample code, 
Goodluck
Questions and request?
Download Code: 
Sample Project
Facebook Fan Page

comments

3 comments:

  1. sir please send to me also especialy in vb6 program! greatly appreciate..here's my email jmyk03@gmail.com thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir can u share the full? this is my e-add.
    majid55777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a knowledgeable share. Even I am very interested in running the marketing campaigns for my newly launched business and my cousin has suggested that real estate text marketing apps and services are the best way to do that. It will be great if you can suggest some good bulk SMS options for my business type!

    ReplyDelete